What I'm doing now
This is a NOW page, not unlike the one Derek Sivers has. He advocates for you do have one as well. You can learn more about a NOW page on nownownow.com.
Updated October, 7th 2022
Started this blog on bearblog.dev
And bearblog.dev is an excellent service to host one's blog. I dig the simplicity of this platform.
- The QuotesGalore.org quotes database.
I have been adding new quotes and have simplified the page layout (a lot), and I think it is better because of it.
- SixTasks Productivity Methodology.
A way to feel less stressed and still get [the most important] stuff done.
- I'm learning French
Ever so slowly, I might add. If you wondered, I'm using Duo Lingo to learn french.
- The Silmarillion, by J.R.R. Tolkien Darn it, this one is thick!
- The Meat Paradox, by Rob Percival
- Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret. by Judy Blume
That is rather funny, and yes, it is a children's book.
- Love to bike